Interested in a career in IT or need to upgrade your computer skills?
New Horizons offers programs for both entry-level and professional-level students.
Who are you? To learn how we can best help you, click on the corresponding tab above.
If you are looking to upgrade your career prospects by pursuing a certification in Information Technology, Web and Application Development, Healthcare Billing and Code, Project Management, or Web and Graphic Design, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers provides individuals with a cost-effective, compelling education solution. This is your career, not jut a couple of classes, and our job is to help you get the skills you need to get your foot in the door and the career you want!
Whether you’re recently back in the workforce or a mid-career changer, our training solutions enable the experienced student with a professional advantage in his or her career pursuits by providing the practical skills needed in today’s highly competitive job market.
TRAINING PROGRAMS TO START OR ADVANCE YOUR CAREER TODAY!
Despite tough economic times, job growth and prospects in Information Technology and Healthcare Information remain strong. If you're unemployed, underemployed, or simply looking for a career change, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers has the training that you need to start or advance your career in IT.
CAREER ASSESSMENT ASSISTANCE
There are a lot of choices in careers in IT ranging from help desk support to very specialized careers in information security, database administration, and many more. We support our students every step of the way to a new career with the help of career assessments. We'll help you design a path to career success based on your individual strengths and current skill levels and figure out the best place to start your training. Contact us today for a free Career Consultation.
CUSTOM LEARNING METHODS FOR YOUR LIFESTYLE
At New Horizons we understand that not everyone learns the same or has the same schedule available for training. That is why we developed innovative learning methods that fit your individual learning style and busy schedule. Our learning methods include:
- Traditional Classroom Learning - Learn in a traditional classroom setting with one of our outstanding instructors.
- Online LIVE - Combine the benefits of traditional classroom training with the convenience of the Internet for a LIVE eLearning experience from the comfort of your personal computer.
- Online ANYTIME - Learn at your convenience and at your own pace with our online, self-paced training.
- Mentored Learning - Succeed at your own pace with one-on-one mentoring, a flexible schedule, and targeted content.
CERTIFICATION TESTING SERVICES and PRACTICE LABS
When you participate in IT training, it is important to be able to practice the concepts you are learning about. With our available practice labs you will receive valuable hands-on learning. When you are ready to take your certification exams, take them in our state-of-the art testing facilities.
If you need to locate one of our Certification Testing Centers, click here: http://nhcentral.com/ResourceCenter/CertificationTesting/tabid/2215/Default.aspx
CAREER PLACEMENT SERVICES
In today's sluggish economy, Career Placement Assistance is critical. At New Horizons, it is our goal to help you find a job in Information Technology while you are still enrolled in the program. This assistance will help give you an edge over the thousands of candidates looking for the same jobs.
To learn more about the Career Development Program, contact us to set up a complimentary Career Skills Assessment.
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT NEW HORIZONS:
- World’s largest Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA authorized training center network
- Our instructors are CERTIFIED on the subjects they teach
- Vendor authorized curriculum written by Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA
- Curriculum designed for latest technology and certification preparation
ABOUT OUR PROGRAMS
- Taught by vendor certified instructors
- Courseware used is authorized and developed by Microsoft, Cisco and CompTIA
- Classes are 50% hands-on labs – each student has dedicated lab environment, no sharing
- Courses designed to prep students for certification exams
- Flexible scheduling (day or evening) and self-pace options
- Proactive help from Student Services through course work, certification and job search
- Practice certification exams and certification testing
- We help write resumes, interview training and coaching
- Job placement assistance with our network of staffing and local companies
FIND FUNDING FOR YOUR TRAINING
We understand many students do not have the necessary funds to participate in training. In many cases, we are able to find and provide financial assistance to qualified students. As a New Horizons student, you have a variety of available tuition funding sources, some of which you must qualify and apply for. Our Career Consultants help students identify the funding sources available, and help determine the one that best fits each student's needs. Learn more about career training funding options. We will help you navigate through the variety of funding sources available, which include programs for:
- Military Spouses
- Post-911 GI Bill®
- Student Loans
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Flexible Training Options