Adobe Flash software is a powerful authoring environment for creating animation and multimedia content. Design immersive interactive experiences that present consistently across desktops and multiple devices, including tablets, smartphones and televisions. Flash enables users to easily combine multiple symbols and animation sequences into a single optimized sprite sheet for better workflow, build more engaging content using native extensions to access device-specific capabilities, and create assets and animations for use in HTML5.
Learn the skills to use and master Adobe Flash with New Horizons Central hands-on, instructor-led training courses. Our Adobe Flash classes are task-based and focus on real-world uses and challenges individuals face in their day to day environments.
Adobe Flash Course Topics
- Creating and manipulating Flash objects
- Working with vector and bitmap graphics
- Beginning to advanced animation techniques
- Working with layers
- Understanding ActionScript
- Planning and creating Flash projects
- Working with Flash movies