Web Design with XHTML, HTML, and CSS - Level 3
In this course, students will apply the best practices of web design and create a website that enhances the usability and interactivity of the website.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for persons who have the necessary skills to create most web pages and websites, but now want to enhance the usability, interactivity, and professionalism of their websites. It is aimed at individuals interested in optimizing the websites to achieve better search engine results, making sites accessible to all individuals, and creating websites that can be viewed using any compatible electronic devices.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to: create forms. create advanced styles and page layouts. optimize a website for accessibility. optimize a website for search engines. publish a website.
1 - Creating Forms
- Create a Form with Basic Form Elements
- Add Advanced Form Elements
- Enhance a Forms Appearance Using CSS
- Form Submission
2 - Creating Advanced Styles and Page Layouts
- Create Complex Page Layouts
- Create a Box Layout with Rounded Corners Using CSS
- Create Advanced Styles Using CSS
3 - Optimizing a Website for Accessibility
- Create a Breadcrumb
- Construct a Website with Accessibility Features
- Optimize a Website for Display on a Mobile Device
4 - Optimizing a Website for Search Engines
- Make a Website Search Engine Friendly
- Create a Site Map
5 - Publishing a Website
- Make a Website Printer Friendly Using CSS
- MIME Type Identification
- Test a Site on a Local Server
- Publish a Site on a Remote Server
This is a 1-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.