Cisco® Advanced Administration for Unified Communications Manager and Features 9.0 (AAUCMF)
Advanced Administration for Unified Communications Manager and Features (AAUCMF) is a 5-day instructor led course that is intended for experienced unified communications administrators who need in-depth knowledge of Cisco Unified Communications Manager advanced features, services, and troubleshooting.
Who Should Attend
Experience Unified Communications Engineers
Anyone who has attended ACUCM+AUC and needs more training on advanced features and troubleshooting.
After completing this course, students will be able to...
- Describe CUCM signaling to phones, gateways, and media resources (H.323, SIP, SCCP)
- Configure inbound and outbound call routing in a multisite environment with overlapping DNs
- Configure intersite dialing with PSTN backup using Local Route Groups
- Use class of control to control inbound call flow and permit blocking of inbound calls
- Implement Survivable Remote Site Telephony for both SCCP and SIP devices
- Implement intersite and intercluster Call Admission Control and intersite Automated Alternate Routing
- Implement DSP hardware media resources
- Implement Tail-End Hopoff (TEHO)
- Configure Extension Mobility, Unified Mobility (Single Number Reach and Mobile Voice Access), and Device Mobility
- Use CUCM Tools such as the Real Time Monitoring Tool to Monitor and perform basic Troubleshooting
- Deploy new CUCM 10.x Features such as Native Call Queuing, Intercluster CAC and Deterministic Codec Selection
- Generate and Read Trace Files for SCCP, SIP and H.323 Call Setup and Resource Allocation
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.