TS612 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 6.3 Implementation and Administration
In this course, students will install the Tivoli Storage Manager 6.3 server, backup-archive client, the Tivoli Integrated Portal, and Administration Center. After the product is installed, students will configure the environment.
Who Should Attend
This basic course is for system administrators and implementers who will be responsible for implementing an IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 6.3 solution.
1 - Outline
- IBM Tivoli Storage Manager overview
- Installing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager
- Administrative interfaces and privileges
- Managing storage pools and storage pool volumes
- Storage media devices
- Policy management
- Customizing the Tivoli Storage Manager database and recovery log
- Client configuration
- Backup-archive client functions
- Protecting the database and storage pools
- Automating operations
- Monitoring and event logging
- Appendix A: Additional product information
- Appendix B: Problem determination
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.