RS726 IBM Configuring Projects in IBM Rational Team Concert V3.0.1
Students will learn how to configure Rational Team Concert project areas and processes so that the core IBM practices for agile development and change and release management can be effectively adopted by the project team.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course is for: Project Administrators Team Leads Scrum Masters Product Owners.
1 - Outline
- Best practices for project planning
- Managing work items in IBM Rational Team Concert
- Creating project areas and teams
- Planning in Rational Team Concert
- Managing reports and project dashboards
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.