CL484 IBM DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows Quickstart for Experienced Relational DBAs
In this course, students will learn how to implement automatic archival for database logs and how to plan a redirected database restore to relocate either selected table spaces or an entire database.
Who Should Attend
This is an intermediate course for experienced DBAs and technical individuals, with experience on other relational database platforms, who plan, implement, and maintain DB2 10.1 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows databases.
1 - Outline
- Overview of DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows
- Command Line Processor (CLP) and GUI tools
- The DB2 environment
- Creating databases and data placement
- Creating database objects
- Moving data
- Backup and recovery
- Locks and concurrency
- Problem determination
- DB2 Recovery Log Management
- DB2 database and table space relocation
- Using Explain tools
- Using Indexes for Performance
- Advanced Monitoring
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.