KM402 IBM InfoSphere Advanced DataStage - Parallel Framework V9.1
In this course students will develop a deeper understanding of the DataStage architecture, including a deeper understanding of the DataStage development and runtime environments.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course is for experienced DataStage developers seeking training in more advanced DataStage job techniques and who seek an understanding of the parallel framework architecture.
1 - Outline
- Unit 1 - Introduction to the Parallel Framework Architecture
- Unit 2 - Compilation and Execution
- Unit 3 - Partitioning and Collecting Data
- Unit 4 - Sorting Data
- Unit 5 - Buffering in Parallel Jobs
- Unit 6 - Parallel Framework Data Types
- Unit 7 - Reusable components
- Unit 8 - Balanced Optimization
This is a 3-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.