KM202 IBM InfoSphere DataStage Essentials V9.1
This course is designed to introduce ETL developers to DataStage 9.1.
Who Should Attend
This is a basic course for project administrators and ETL developers responsible for data extractions and transformations using DataStage.
1 - Outline
- Unit 1 - Introduction to DataStage
- Unit 2 - Deployment
- Unit 3 - DataStage Administration
- Unit 4 - Working with Metadata
- Unit 5 - Creating Parallel Jobs
- Unit 6 - Accessing Sequential Data
- Unit 7 - Partitioning and Collecting
- Unit 8 - Combining Data
- Unit 9 - Group Processing Stages
- Unit 10 - Transformer Stage
- Unit 11 - Repository Functions
- Unit 12 - Working with Relational Data
- Unit 13 - Job Control
- Unit 14 - Intersecting with Other Information Server Products
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.