TR571 IBM Maximo Asset Management 7.5 Fundamentals
This course introduces the fundamental concepts and setup considerations of the various business areas supported by Maximo.
Who Should Attend
This basic course is for Project Managers, consultants, and client project teams, whose members can include:
System administrator, IT administrator, Maintenance personnel, Procurement personnel, Inventory personnel, Asset manager and Work manager.
1 - IBM Maximo Asset Management overview
- Asset management
- Framework overview
- Business requirements overview
2 - Core data setup and configuration
- Data setup overview
- Entering and configuring organizations and sites
- Defining and organizing the classification hierarchy
- Defining and entering locations and location hierarchies
- Entering and registering labor and users
3 - Item and asset planning and setup
- Item and asset setup overview
- Defining and setting up item and asset configurations
- Entering assets
4 - Inventory and purchasing
- Inventory setup and usage
- Purchasing process and setup
- Purchase orders
5 - Work management
- Work management process and setup overview
- Setting up job plan templates
- Setting up scheduled or routine maintenance activities
- Creating and generating tickets and work orders
- Planning work
- Scheduling work
- Assigning and dispatching work
- Work completion and reporting
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.