TN013 IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 User
This course covers the behavior, utilization and configuration settings of the User interfaces. Students will configure and utilize both the legacy and new Web GUI interface including the Tivoli Integrated Portal.
Who Should Attend
This intermediate course is for IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus 7.3 users. It is intended to update current skill sets and introduce new user communities to version 7.3 functionality.
1 - Initial client setup
- Client system configurations
- System architecture and components
- Installing legacy client system applications
- New client Web GUI functionality
- Configuring system variables
2 - Client Components
- Legacy client functionality
- Tivoli Integrated Portal and Web GUI client functionality introduction
3 - Web GUI configurations
- Event Dashboard
- Active Event List (AEL)
- Lightweight Event List (LEL)
- Table Views
4 - Web GUI interface - Maps
- Map Example pages
- Map basic configuration
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.