TSX22 IBM Tivoli Storage Manager 6.3 Advanced Administration, Tuning, and Troubleshooting (AIX)
In this course, Students will learn how to control and tune the Tivoli Storage Manager environment and what steps to take when troubleshooting.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course is for senior system administrators and business partners who are experienced with Tivoli Storage Manager implementation.
1 - Outline
- Unit 1: Tivoli Storage Manager 6.3 Review
- Unit 2: Database and Recovery Log Management
- Unit 3: Storage Pool Management
- Unit 4: Disaster Recovery Manager
- Unit 5: SQL Statements, Macros and Scripts
- Unit 6: Tivoli Storage Manager Performance Tuning
- Unit 7: Backup and Restore Methodology
- Unit 8: Virtual machine support
- Unit 9: Enterprise administration
- Unit 10: Electronic vaulting and server-to-server virtual volumes
- Unit 11: Problem determination concepts
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.