WB802 IBM Modeling and Implementing with IBM Business Process Manager V8
Students will learn about the core process modeling skills, project development approach, implementation fundamentals, and exceptional delivery patterns that can improve the speed and quality of process definition and implementation efforts.
Who Should Attend
This basic course is designed for project members who design and implement detailed logic, data models, and external system integrations for an executable business process. These roles include process owners, BPM analysts, BPM authors, BPM developers, BPM.
1 - Outline
- Course introduction
- Introduction to business process management
- Introduction to IBM Business Process Manager and Blueworks Live
- Exercise: Creating a process application
- Creating a process model
- Exercise: Creating a business process definition
- Exercise: Modeling participants
- Exercise: Modeling task-type activities
- Exercise: Creating nested processes and decomposing the business process workflow
- Defining process flow
- Exercise: Modeling gateways in a BPD
- Exercise: Modeling timer intermediate events
- Validating the process model with playback zero
- Exercise: Validating the process model
- IBM Business Process Manager architecture and toolkits
- Exercise: Creating a toolkit
- Conducting playback 1
- Exercise: Creating playback 1 assets
- Exercise: Conducting playback 1
- Conducting playback 2
- Exercise: Creating and implementing a coach service
- Exercise: Creating a snapshot
- Conducting playback 3
- Exercise: Creating playback 3 assets
- Conducting playback 4
- Exercise: Enhancing a coach
- Conducting playback 5
- Exercise: Creating error handling for a service
- Course summary
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.