RT272 IBM Test Management with IBM Rational Quality Manager V3.0.1
In this course, students will experience the benefits of test management that is integrated with requirements and development through the Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM).
Who Should Attend
This basic course is for:
- Test managers
- Test leads
- Quality managers
- Project managers, business analysts, and testers who need to understand how to plan and manage a test effort with Rational Quality Manager
1 - Outline
- Test management and Rational Quality Manager
- Setting up a project
- Planning the test effort
- Developing and evaluating the test plan
- Creating test cases, test scripts, and test suites
- Creating test execution records
- Running tests
- Reporting test status
- Customizing reports
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.