WM211 IBM WebSphere MQ V7.5 Advanced System Administration (Distributed)
In this course, students will learn some of the advanced skills that system programmers and administrators of IBM WebSphere MQ V7.5 on distributed platforms require.
Who Should Attend
This advanced course is designed for technical professionals who require advanced administrator skills for WebSphere MQ on distributed platforms, or who provide support to others who administer WebSphere MQ. This course is based on WebSphere MQ version 7.5 but is also appropriate for those who support prior versions of WebSphere MQ.
1 - Outline
- Course introduction
- WebSphere MQ Explorer review
- Exercise: Using WebSphere MQ Explorer
- Using channel exits and dead letter queues, and converting data
- Exercise: Using channel exit programs
- Exercise: Dead letter queue handling
- Securing WebSphere MQ channels with SSL
- Exercise: Securing WebSphere MQ channels
- Securing access to WebSphere MQ
- Cluster workload balancing
- Exercise: Using clustering to manage workloads
- WebSphere MQ high availability
- Advanced client concepts
- Exercise: Configuring advanced clients
- Monitoring and configuring WebSphere MQ for performance
- Exercise: Working with statistics
- Distributed publish/subscribe
- Exercise: Configuring distributed publish/subscribe
- JMS administration
- Exercise: Administering JMS
- Introduction to managed file transfers
- Course summary
This is a 4-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.