Red Hat RHCSA Rapid Track Course with Exam RHEL7 (RH200)
The RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH200) relates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and is designed for students who already have significant experience with Linux admin.
Who Should Attend
Practiced Linux system administrators who currently manage Linux servers at the enterprise level - Skilled Linux system administrators who who want or are required to demonstrate competencies by earning the RHCSA.
1 - Accessing the command line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
2 - Managing Files from the command line
- Work with files from the bash shell prompt.
3 - Managing local Linux users and groups
- Manage Linux users and groups and administer local password policies.
4 - Controlling access to files with Linux file system permissions
- Set access permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
5 - Managing SELinux security
- Use SELinux to manage access to files and interpret and troubleshoot SELinux security effects.
6 - Monitoring and managing Linux processes
- Monitor and control processes running on the system.
7 - Installing and updating software packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
8 - Controlling services and daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
9 - Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems.
10 - Analyzing and storing logs
- Locate and interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
11 - Managing storage and file systems
- Create and use disk partitions, logical volumes, file systems, and swap spaces.
12 - Scheduling system tasks
- Schedule recurring system tasks using cron and systemd timer units.
13 - Mounting network file systems
- Mount network file system (NFS) exports and server message block (SMB) shares from network file servers.
14 - Limiting network communication with firewalld
- Configure a basic local firewall.
This is a 5-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
Class dates not listed.
Please contact us for available
dates and times.