CNS-219 Citrix NetScaler Traffic Management
Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Citrix Traffic Management features, including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Global Server Load Balancing.
Who Should Attend
Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler features using leading practices. Specifically:
Implementers / Engineers
At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address efficient traffic switching and resilience requirements including Content Switching, Traffic Optimization, and Disaster Recovery.
Optimize the NetScaler system for traffic handling and management
Customize the NetScaler system for traffic flow and content-specific requirements
Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler network and connectivity issues
Implement NetScaler TriScale technology, including clustering
Configure advanced load balancing and GSLB on the NetScaler system
1 - APPEXPERT CLASSIC POLICY ENGINE
- Understand the basics of the NetScaler classic policy engine.
- Describe the NetScaler content-filtering feature and how to configure it.
2 - APPEXPERT DEFAULT POLICY ENGINE
- Describe Default Policy including basic components.
- Discuss the syntax of Default Policy expression.
- Utilize Actions in policy expression evaluation.
- Distinguish key attributes of policy binding and bind types.
- Construct and manage Default Policies with AppExpert.
4 - CONTENT SWITCHING
- Explain Content Switching and how it works.
- Discuss the importance of a Content-Switching VServer.
- Distinguish what Content-Switching policies are and how to use them.
- Understand what rule precedence is and the way it affects policies.
5 - OPTIMIZATION
- Implement traffic compression in a NetScaler environment.
- Understand the benefits of caching in a NetScaler environment.
- Utilize Front End Optimization to render the web browser more efficient.
6 - GLOBAL SERVER LOAD BALANCING
- Describe the Global Server Load Balancing feature.
- Deploy Domain Name System to support GSLB.
- Implement GSLB in a NetScaler environment.
- Utilize Content Switching to implement GSLB.
- Understand GSLB Metric Exchange Protocol and Monitoring.
- Customize the GSLB Configuration.
7 - CLUSTERING (OPTIONAL)
- Understand the NetScaler Clustering feature.
- Identify methods for managing and configuring a NetScaler Cluster.
- Discuss options for troubleshooting the NetScaler Cluster.
This is a 2-day class
GTR Guaranteed to Run
Class times are listed Eastern time. This class is available for Private Group Training
To sort by location or date, click the ‘When’ and ‘Where’ column headings.
|| 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Class times are listed Eastern time
This class is available for Private Group Training