Microsoft InfoPath is a software application for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data allowing you to design electronic forms for standardized input of data to bring consistency to your business.
Whether you're new to InfoPath or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a power user, and, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers.
What's new for Microsoft InfoPath 2013?
InfoPath is designed to make it easy to build rich forms-based applications on the
Microsoft SharePoint Server platform. Key features include:
- New way to write and edit code
- SharePoint sandboxed solutions
- Publish forms with one click
- Enhance SharePoint list forms
- Host forms on portal pages using InfoPath
- Richer web forms
- Standards compliant browser forms
- Enhanced information security
InfoPath Training Course Topics
- Creating and designing effective InfoPath forms
- Importing and exporting data
- Implement security with InfoPath forms
- Form distribution
- Working with a database