Microsoft PowerPoint is full of features which allow you to present information in a concise and exciting format. New Horizons Central has the Microsoft PowerPoint courses and training you need to help you create professional and captivating presentations.
We offer world-class training for several versions, including 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 as well as 2003. And, of course, all classes are delivered by one of our Microsoft Certified Trainers. Whether you're new to PowerPoint or an advanced user, our training will cover all you need to know to become a PowerPoint power user.
What's new for Microsoft PowerPoint 2016?
PowerPoint 2016 is primed for use on tablets and phones, so you can swipe and tap your way through presentations. Key features include:
- New chart options
- Query box to easily locate PowerPoint tools and features
- Ink equations
- Screen recording
- Easier to share your presentation with others
- Better video resolution
- Improved version history
Microsoft PowerPoint Course Topics
- New Features of PowerPoint
- Creating presentations with PowerPoint
- Formatting and organizing PowerPoint slides
- Working with graphics, tables and charts
- Adding multimedia and SmartArt to presentations
- Integrating with Microsoft Office files
Your PowerPoint training will help prepare you for Microsoft Office Specialist certification! Check out more details here: