Software as a Service (SaaS) makes use of a Cloud Computing infrastructure to deliver one application to many users, regardless of their location, rather than the traditional model of one application per desktop. It allows activities to be managed from central locations in a one-to-many model, including architecture, pricing, partnering and management characteristics.
Saas: Microsoft Training
Plan, initiate, and track your campaigns from one central platform. The interface appearance is built on familiar
software like Outlook and can be used flexibly thanks to web-based services.
Download the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Datasheet
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Microsoft Exchange Server is a flexible and reliable messaging platform that can help you lower your messaging costs, increase productivity, and safeguard your business.
Download the Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 Datasheet
Exchange Server Certification and Courses:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Configuration
Microsoft Lync Server 2010 delivers a fresh, intuitive user experience that brings together the different
ways people communicate in a single interface. This unified experience facilitates rapid user adoption, while
the ability to support a full range of communications from a single platform reduces both capital and
Download the Microsoft Lync Server 2010 Datasheet
Lync Server Certification and Courses:
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Lync Server 2010, Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Lync Server 2010, Configuring
Microsoft Office 365—the integrated, Cloud-based solution for businesses of any size—adds more power to the Office you already know and use, by making it easier to communicate and collaborate with others at work or at home. From a single easy-to-manage portal, end-users and assigned administrators can manage every aspect of their business using familiar tools—such as SharePoint On-Line, Exchange On-line and Lync—to provide users with an easy-to-use, collaborative platform with no outlay costs for expensive equipment or infrastructure.
Download the Microsoft Office 365 Datasheet
365 Certification and Courses:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Administering Office 365
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): Office 365
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together, and when running on Hyper-V, customers can experience the benefits of virtualization, such as reduced hardware and energy costs, without sacrificing high levels of performance and scalability.
Download the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Evaluation Guide
SharePoint Certification and Courses:
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP): SharePoint Administrator 2010
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Application Development
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD): SharePoint Developer 2010