Microsoft System Center 2012 is the only platform to offer comprehensive management of applications, services, physical resources, hypervisors,
software defined networks, configuration and automation in a single offering.
New Horizons Central has the training you need to successfully manage physical and virtual IT environments across data centers, client computers and devices. In addition, if you’re interested in earning a System Center 2012 MCTS or MSCE certification, we have you covered.
Microsoft System Center 2012 training from New Horizons covers the following topics:
- Discovering and Organizing IT Resources
- Designing & Deploying Orchestrator
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Installing and Configuring Service Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management and Remote Control
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Managing Software Deployments
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Managing the Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Managing Operating System Deployment
- Managing Compliance Settings
- Incident Management
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Planning and Administering Configuration Manager Deployment
System Center 2012 Certifications
Candidates should also have basic Microsoft SQL Server and Windows PowerShell knowledge, mobile device management, and application configuration experience. These candidates may be the System Center Configuration Manager Administrator, Active Directory Administrator, Exchange Administrator, Windows Server Administrator or Enterprise Desktop Administrator for their organizations.
Be a part of Microsoft's approach to cloud computing with Private Cloud certification. The Private Cloud certification is built on Windows Server 2008 R2 and System Center 2012. It validates your ability to configure, deploy, monitor, and operate a Microsoft private cloud solution, which transforms the way IT services are delivered.