Through the VMware Partner Network, New Horizons Central offers expert training from VMware Certified Instructors (VCIs) on equipment
conforming to VMware standards. VMware Training provides industry-leading technical training and certification that build and recognize the
virtualization knowledge and expertise needed to transform IT.
VMware Cloud Certifications
VMware Cloud certifications are the newest addition to the VMware certification family. Prove your expertise today on installing, configuring and maintaining a VMware cloud environment.
After earning your VCP5-DV certification, the VCP-Cloud certification is a valuable addition to your credentials, showing your expertise in installing, configuring and maintaining a VMware cloud environment.
- Earn your VCP5-DV certification (recommended)
- Attend one or more authorized VMware training courses:
The advanced certification for VMware Cloud professionals shows your ability to design a cloud infrastructure architecture, analyze elements of the framework, and make the decisions that ensure the proper physical and virtual components exist in the design.
Have one of the following certifications:
- VMware Certified Professional 5 – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP5-DV)
- VMware Certified Professional – Cloud (VCP-Cloud)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 - Datacenter Administration (VCAP5-DCA)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional 5 - Datacenter Design (VCAP5-DCD)
- VMware Certified Design Expert 5 - Datacenter Virtualization (VCDX5-DV)
Pass the VCAP-CID exam:
Note: If you use VCAP5-DCA, VCAP5-DCD or VCDX5 certification as your prerequisite, upon passing the VCAP-CID exam you will also inherit the VCP-Cloud certification