Effective Job Search Strategy
TIME: 8:00 am PST / 11:00 am EST / 4:00 pm GMT
PRESENTER: Gary O'Neal - Recruiting & Corporate Hiring Consultant
Your goal is to land that job and you need an effective and assertive plan to do so! All hiring happens at the front of the line when you get to talk with the hiring manager, not at the end of the line when you apply for a job. This workshop teaches you how to get to the front of the line and helps you map out your action plan to be successful in your job search.
- Transform any job search frustration into action items
- Discover what components make up a successful strategy
- Understand the difference between a "Hidden Job" and an "Open Job"
- Learn how to use LinkedIn to connect with the right people
Past attendees report gaining insights allowing them to be more proactive and confident during the hiring and interview process. Take your activity to the next level, become a more effective and desired candidate by attending this workshop!
Tags: Career Development
Leadership & Development: Expanding Your Emotional Intelligence
TIME: 9:00 am PST / 12:00 pm EST / 5:00 pm GMT
PRESENTER: Erin Cambier, Executive Leadership Coach
This introductory workshop challenges the learner to apply the necessary building blocks of Emotional Intelligence (EI) in order to become more emotionally competent, but also to look honestly at themselves and how they relate to others in the work environment. This provides the inside look at the benefits of EI and helps you create a roadmap for future development.
By the end of this introductory webinar, you will be able to:
- Identify the key competencies of Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Develop a learning path to enrich your EI
- Gain insight to better control your behavior under duress
- Enhance your communication skills and competencies
Tags: Leadership and Professional Development